Broker BullCFDs has been operating in the financial markets not so long ago, but it has already attracted attention. The bullcfds.com platform is registered offshore, and in the reviews, traders write about the loss of deposits and other problems. We will analyze all the information and check if BullCFD is trustworthy or a scam.
- BullCFDs General Information
- Registration and Client Portal Review
- BullCFDs Trading Conditions
- Account Types Review
- Trading Platform
- BullCFDs — Deposit and Withdrawal of Funds
- Additional Options and Education
- Is BullCFDs a Scam?
- Legal Information and License
- Bullcfds.com Domain Info
- Contacts Review
- More Details
- Pros and Cons
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
BullCFDs General Information
|Address||First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
Registration and Client Portal Review
The broker uses a template official website. Dark design, photos of successful traders, listing all the advantages — all of this is typical and standard. Unfortunately, the broker’s administration didn’t write a lot of useful information, including about the management company. Also, the site is translated into English only.
It takes a few minutes to create an account on the site. Registration is standard. You will need to fill out a short form with personal data:
- First and last name
- Phone number and email
- Country of residence
- Currency and account type
Email confirmation and phone number are not required. The client will quickly get access to his personal account. By the way, the Client Portal also lacks originality. You can immediately deposit, go to the web terminal, or install the desktop version. Also, it is possible to change account settings, and view the history of transactions.
BullCFDs Trading Conditions
BullCFDs provides nothing extraordinary. The broker offers various trading assets and CFDs, and some additional services.
Account Types Review
A trader can choose from the four types of accounts.
- Basic. The minimum deposit is $250. Spreads are fixed. It is possible to withdraw funds once without commission. For some reason, it is not indicated what types of assets the trader will have access to.
- Gold. You will have to deposit $25,000. The broker will generously reduce the size of spreads by 10%. What assets the broker offers for trading is still a mystery. Once a month, BullCFDs offers a market overview and withdrawal of funds without commission.
- Platinum. The minimum deposit is $50,000. Discount on spreads already 20%. You will receive a market analysis every week. Also, four times a month, you can withdraw money without commission. At the same time, there is finally access to all assets.
- VIP. You need to deposit 150 thousand dollars. Spreads are reduced by BullCFDs by 25%. Traders have access to an overview of the markets every day. And they can withdraw money without commission at all.
BullCFDs has a desktop application and a web terminal. For more comfortable trading it is better to choose the desktop version. There are fewer indicators in the web terminal. Besides, it’s less comfortable, and has a lower operating speed.
BullCFDs — Deposit and Withdrawal of Funds
Among the ways to deposit are:
- A credit card
- Wire transfer
- USDT TRC20
- USDT ERC20
The deposit methods are not automatic. Whatever the client chooses, he will be redirected to a form where he will be asked for more contact information. Commissions depend on the chosen payment method.
For verification the client will need to upload photos or scans of several documents. It is necessary to confirm the identity, place of residence, and payment data. You can find a list of documents in your account.
Additional Options and Education
BullCFDs does not provide any unique services. The accounts comprise an overview of the markets and technical analysis.
Beginners can learn the basic principles of trading. The broker has lecture materials, including a glossary of key terms, video tutorials, and trading e-books for users of all levels of experience.
Is BullCFDs a Scam?
BullCFDs has many disadvantages. It is almost impossible to trade here. However, even the official website shows clearly that this is not a high-level company.
Legal Information and License
According to open sources, BullCFDs is registered offshore Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Nothing is surprising because most of the scam brokers register there. The owner is Horizon Targets Solutions LLC. We found it in the svgfsa.com registry under the number 1672.
The organization has been operating for less than a year. As you can see, the statement about a large client base and experience in the financial markets is a lie.
Moreover, when you visit the site of the FSA you may notice a message that this financial regulator does not issue licenses to Forex and binary options brokers. Here the client makes orders at his own risk and cannot rely on the help of supervisory authorities, including the FSA.
Traders write in their reviews that offshore registration brings nothing good and does not guarantee the quality and transparency of the service.
Bullcfds.com Domain Info
Horizon Targets Solutions LLC has been on the FSA register since 2021. Traders left their first reviews a few months earlier. The domain information showed that the broker registered it on May 25, 2021. So, BullCFDs first created the site, and then legally registered the company. Serious firms do exactly the opposite.
There is a phone number and email address on the site, but we couldn’t reach this number. Traders also complain in the reviews that the support does not respond to emails for a very long time.
BullCFDs allowed leverage is 1:300. Meanwhile, for licensed brokers, this level is ten times less. Bonuses, promotions, and a large amount of leverage confirm once again that anyone does not regulate the company.
Pros and Cons
- Several types of accounts.
- Demo account.
- Offshore registration.
- A short period of work.
- Not enough information about the company.
- Negative reviews.
- No license.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The minimum deposit is $250.
No, it is an unregulated offshore broker.
The broker offers only CFD trading.