Fortnomics presents itself as “A Trading Platform That Tests Your Skills.” The company boasts about its exceptional features, creating a tempting allure to believe in its uniqueness. However, we are embarking on a comprehensive investigation to determine whether this claim holds true or if it’s a scam. The results will be summarized in our brief yet comprehensive review.
- Fortnomics General Information
- Registration and Client Portal Review
- Fortnomics Trading Conditions
- Account Types Review
- Trading Platform
- Fortnomics — Deposit and Withdrawal of Funds
- Additional Options
- Is Fortnomics a Scam?
- Legal Information and License
- Fortnomics.com Domain Info
- Contacts Review
- More Details
- Pros and Cons
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Fortnomics General Information
|11 Westferry Circus, London E14 8RH, United Kingdom
Registration and Client Portal Review
Fortnomics offers an intriguing official website. Like many brokers, it prefers a dark background with colorful inserts. Additionally, there is a plethora of trading animations. However, there lies a significant issue – the broker provides minimal information about itself. In some sections of the website, there are inconsistencies in the data, such as trading conditions. There is a noticeable emphasis on self-promotion, listing advantages, and various other marketing content throughout the site.
The registration process at the broker brought nothing new to our attention. It merely involves filling out a small form with contact details, or at least, that’s what we initially thought. However, upon completing the form, we discovered a crucial detail was missing – a promotional code. It turns out that registration on the site is not possible without it. While this is an interesting approach, it is unrelated to legitimate brokers. Legitimate companies typically simplify the registration process, whereas here, one must embark on a quest, contact managers, obtain a promotional code, and who knows what other difficulties may arise on this platform.
Fortnomics Trading Conditions
It’s time to uncover what services the broker truly offers to traders. Will we find something exceptional or be left disappointed?
Account Types Review
Fortnomics boasts seven account types. Despite minimal differences, these accounts vary mainly in the required deposit amount. Let’s take a closer look:
- Bronze. Requires a minimum deposit of €10,000. Provides access to a limited set of services, including market reviews, e-books, webinars, and social trading.
- Silver. A minimum of €25,000. This tariff demands 2.5 times more deposit but offers only Video on Demand (VOD) as an additional feature.
- Gold. Starting from €50,000. Includes 1 risk-free trade and a personal assistant.
- Platinum. Requires a deposit of at least €100,000. Grants access to the trading room and a customized account.
- Diamond. From €250,000. Offers an exclusive marketplace with updates and specialist assistance.
- Premium. At least €500,000. Provides the same opportunities as the “Diamond” account.
- VIP. Starting from €1 million. It remains unclear how this tariff differs from the previous two, as the description is identical.
The information regarding the minimum deposit is contradictory. According to the tariff description, traders need at least €10,000 to start trading, which is a substantial amount, indeed. However, the FAQ section describes a more lenient entry threshold – just $250. So, where lies the truth? In any case, Fortnomics requires a lot of money just to start a partnership.
Certainly, we cannot access the personal account, but based on available information, it appears to be a web trader platform. However, diving into its characteristics reveals a range of negative aspects.
The web trader platform associated with Fortnomics falls short of expectations on various fronts:
- Despite attempts at sophistication, it lacks user-friendly elements. Traders may find it unintuitive and cumbersome to navigate, hindering the overall trading experience.
- Compared to established trading platforms, Fortnomics’ web trader lacks several advanced features. It notably fails to support multiple price chart views simultaneously, restricting traders from efficiently analyzing various assets simultaneously.
Fortnomics — Deposit and Withdrawal of Funds
Unfortunately, accessing the client portal has proven to be an elusive quest for us. Therefore, we find ourselves in a position where blind trust in the broker’s word becomes our only recourse.
Moving on to financial matters, Fortnomics facilitates money transfers through various channels:
- Credit/debit cards.
- Bank wire transfers.
- Neteller or Skrill.
While the broker pledges a fee-free transaction environment, there’s a catch in the treasure chest. Fortnomics requires up to 5 business days to process fund withdrawals, which, in the fast-paced world of finance, feels a bit like using a snail. Of course, patience is a virtue, but efficiency might be a better one.
Despite the elusive nature of the client portal, Fortnomics still extends the invitation to undergo verification. The verification process involves submitting a set of documents to confirm your identity and comply with regulatory requirements. Here’s a breakdown of the steps:
- Submit a clear copy of an official identification document, such as a passport or driver’s license.
- Furnish a recent utility bill or a bank statement that displays your name and address. Ensure the document is not older than three months.
- In some cases, you might need to verify the payment method used for deposits. This could include providing a copy of the credit/debit card or a screenshot of your e-wallet account.
Once the documents are submitted, the Fortnomics team will review them.
Fortnomics operates an affiliate program, although the specific conditions remain undisclosed by the company. Interestingly, the presence of the affiliate program becomes apparent during the registration process. To access the client portal, users are prompted to enter a promo code, which presumably can be obtained from an existing client participating in the referral program. This indirect method of introducing the program raises questions about transparency and accessibility, as essential details about the program are not readily available on the company’s platform.
Is Fortnomics a Scam?
We are eager to delve into the inner workings of Fortnomics to ascertain its legitimacy and assess the actual state of security.
Legal Information and License
Fortnomics provides scant details about its legal information. While the contact section indicates a UK address and a phone number with a British code, a closer look reveals that the broker is not registered in the UK registry. Consequently, Fortnomics lacks the necessary license.
Fortnomics.com Domain Info
Fortnomics cannot be deemed a reliable broker, considering its relatively short operational history. Upon inspecting the broker’s domain, we discovered that it was registered on November 13, 2023. Given this brief timeframe, one might question the solidity of a broker that has been in operation for only a few weeks.
Fortnomics provides a complete list of contact details, including phone numbers, emails, and even an address. However, the credibility of the address is questionable, considering our findings that the broker is not officially registered in the United Kingdom.
Fortnomics cannot be considered a reliable broker, and here’s why. It is part of an extensive fraudulent network. There are dozens of similar projects. Just take a look at their websites, examine the trading conditions, scrutinize the menus, and try to identify any differences. Here are some of these sibling clones:
Now, consider whether opening an account on these platforms is a wise decision.
Pros and Cons
- Diverse range of payment methods available for fund transfers.
- Lack of access to the client portal for a firsthand exploration of the trading platform.
- Unusual and restrictive registration process requiring a promo code.
- High minimum deposit requirements for various account types.
- Contradictory information on minimum deposit thresholds.
- Absence of a demo account for users to practice and explore the platform.
- Limited information provided about the company, creating transparency concerns.
- Slow processing time for fund withdrawals, taking up to 5 business days.
- Absence of clear details regarding the referral program.
- Lack of legal information and regulatory licenses.
- Recent domain registration raises doubts about the broker’s credibility.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
It claims to offer a variety of trading services, but the lack of clear and consistent information makes it challenging to precisely define the services provided.
Fortnomics is stated differently in various sections of the website. According to the account types, the minimum deposit is €10,000, but the FAQ section suggests a more lenient entry threshold of just $250. It’s recommended to clarify deposit-related details with managers, taking into account the trading conditions mentioned on the platform.
The safety of this project raises concerns due to several factors. The company lacks transparent legal information and regulatory licenses. Additionally, the recent domain registration date suggests a relatively short operational history. Traders are encouraged to exercise caution and thoroughly assess the security aspects before engaging with Fortnomics.