Would you like instant access to global stocks? That’s precisely what Cinpax promises. Hold on, though. Before diving in, allow us to conduct an investigation to determine if this is a potential scam. Once you’ve read our review, you’ll be better equipped to decide whether opening an account with this company is a wise choice.
- Cinpax General Information
- Registration and Client Portal Review
- Cinpax Trading Conditions
- Account Types Review
- Trading Platform
- Cinpax — Deposit and Withdrawal of Funds
- Additional Options
- Is Cinpax a Scam?
- Legal Information and License
- Cinpax.com Domain Info
- Contacts Review
- Pros and Cons
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Cinpax General Information
|Beachmont Business Center, 219, Kingstown, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
|Up to 1:400
Registration and Client Portal Review
When we first visited the Cinpax website, we thought that there was something wrong with our screen. Seriously, what are those empty frames? We didn’t understand what that design move was. Well, whatever. Overall, this is not a big deal for such a second-rate website. The design is completely templated. Some photos of strange people, background pictures, graphs, and so on. However, at least the information about contacts and trading accounts is fully presented here.
The registration process on the Cinpax website looks very impressive. You have to fill out a questionnaire with all your contact information, including your address. However, then disappointment comes. First, it seems that the broker does not verify your contact information. You will not receive confirmation codes to your email or phone. Second, the registration strangely failed. Most likely, it is closed here.
Closed registration is a bad thing for brokers for several reasons. This can be a red flag that the broker is trying to hide something. Second, closed registration can make it difficult for clients to withdraw their money. If the broker is not transparent about its registration process, it may be more difficult to get your money out if you need to.
Cinpax Trading Conditions
Cinpax, the epitome of mediocrity in the online brokerage world, proudly offers a selection of five trading accounts, each designed to cater to a specific level of trading expertise. Or so they claim.
Account Types Review
In reality, the only thing these accounts have in common is their high minimum deposit requirements.
- For the bargain-hunting beginner, Cinpax offers the Starter Account, a sad excuse for a trading experience. With a minimum deposit of a measly $250, you’ll gain access to a whopping 0.1 lot order size and leverage of up to 1:400. Just don’t expect much in terms of platform features or customer support. After all, you’re only a beginner, right?
- If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, you can upgrade to the Basic Account, a slight step up from the Starter Account’s abysmal offerings. For a minimum deposit of $2,500, you’ll enjoy a maximum order size of 10.00 lots and a dedicated account manager who might actually answer your emails (sometimes).
- For the experienced traders out there, Cinpax has the Advanced Account, a package that promises much but delivers little. With a minimum deposit of $25,000, you’ll gain access to a personal portfolio, exclusive daily market analysis that’s as useful as a fortune cookie, and research tools that might help you navigate Cinpax’s labyrinthine platform.
- If you’re a trading guru with a spare $100,000 lying around, then the Professional Account is the perfect choice for you. Well, maybe not. For that hefty sum, you’ll get all the bells and whistles, including hedging, fixed pricing, a personal portfolio, exclusive daily market analysis that might actually be accurate, education resources, and price alerts that might not trigger at all.
- For the true VIPs of the trading world, Cinpax has the VIP Account, a mysterious entity shrouded in secrecy. To unlock its secrets, you’ll need to contact Cinpax directly, which is like trying to decipher ancient hieroglyphics. But hey, at least you’ll feel exclusive, even if you’re paying top dollar for mediocrity.
The Cinpax trading platform is a proprietary platform that is not based on any well-known or established software. The platform is available in both web and downloadable versions, but there is very little information available about its development or licensing.
This lack of transparency is a major red flag for potential traders. When a broker uses an unknown or unlicensed trading platform, it is difficult to assess the platform’s security, reliability, and functionality.
If you are considering using Cinpax, it is important to carefully weigh the risks associated with its unknown and unlicensed trading platform.
Cinpax — Deposit and Withdrawal of Funds
The Cinpax website does not provide any information about deposit methods. The only clue is a link to the “Client Portal,” which is a separate website that requires users to log in.
This lack of transparency is a major red flag for potential traders. When a broker does not disclose its deposit methods, it is difficult to assess the broker’s reliability and trustworthiness:
- Unscrupulous brokers may use unknown or limited deposit methods to make it difficult for traders to withdraw their funds.
- Besides, companies that only offer a limited number of deposit methods may charge high fees for those methods.
- Traders may have to go through a lengthy or complicated process to deposit funds.
The verification process is designed to protect Cinpax and its clients from fraud. It helps to ensure that clients are who they say they are and that they have the funds to support their trading activities.
Clients must provide:
- Their full name, date of birth, address, and other personal information.
- Copies of their passport or other government-issued identification document.
- A copy of a utility bill or other document that proves their address.
- A copy of a bank statement or other document that proves they have the funds to support their trading activities.
Once the verification process is complete, the broker will review the information and approve or deny the application. If the application is approved, clients can start trading.
The broker has a number of features that could make it a valuable partner for affiliate marketers. However, there is one major drawback to Cinpax as an affiliate partner: the lack of transparency.
The Cinpax website does not provide any information about its partnership program. There is no mention of the program’s terms and conditions, compensation structure, or requirements. It is difficult to assess the value of a partnership program if you do not know the terms and conditions.
We hope that Cinpax will address this issue in the future. A transparent program would make this broker a more attractive option for affiliate marketers.
Is Cinpax a Scam?
Cinpax at the moment seems to us not a very good option. The trading conditions here are standard. There is a lot that is not disclosed. What about the legitimacy of the company? Is it so bad?
Legal Information and License
Cinpax claims to be a legitimate broker. However, the footer of its website does not provide any legal information, including the company’s registration number. We checked the registry of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and found no matches for the company number or name. This suggests that the broker is simply deceiving its customers. It is not legitimate and does not have a license. The registration period has probably expired long ago.
Cinpax.com Domain Info
Another problem is the broker’s operating time. Although the domain was registered in 2018, it feels like the project started working later. For example, the registration number is dated 2021. And the web archive also shows that the site was not filled before 2021. In general, as you understand, Cinpax’s operating time leaves much to be desired. They have also apparently lost their official registration in these two years.
The contact information on the website is complete. In addition to the live chat on the website, there is also a phone number and email address. However, the address is fake. It is not a real address, and it is no longer valid. This is because, as we remember, there is no such company on the registry of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Pros and Cons
- Wide range of trading instruments.
- Competitive spreads.
- Cinpax is not regulated by any major financial authority.
- Short operating history.
- Fake address.
- Negative reviews.
- Limited information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
It is a forex and CFD broker that offers a wide range of trading instruments, including forex, CFDs, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. The company also offers a variety of trading features, such as leverage, margin, and stop-loss orders.
The minimum deposit is $250. However, the amount of money you should invest with Cinpax depends on your individual financial situation and trading goals.
No, Cinpax is not safe. The company is not regulated by any major financial authority, and it has a short operating history.